Our keepers at The Australian Reptile Park can bring you closer to wildlife than any other zoo! It’s a true “hands-on” experience as we connect your team to the wonder of nature and give insight into some of Australia’s most fascinating creatures & exhibits.
The award winning Australian Reptile Park is the perfect location, just 1 hour north of Sydney, allowing for a chance to get away from the hustle & bustle of the city without having to travel too far!
– Entry to ARP including all exhibits and shows
– Team building for 1 hour
– 30 minute educational presentation (choose between Tasmanian devil conservation or Deadly & Dangerous Venom Program)
– BBQ lunch cooked by ARP staff
– Minimum 10 people
- Which team can retrieve the most coins from a jar full of live meal worms? Not for the faint hearted! Masses of live meal worms and your hand right in the middle of them!
- Which team will win reptile trivia and animal charades? How much does your team know about the wonders of wildlife?
- Which team will best match the poo to the animal? A hilarious way to learn about the ‘sensitive’ side of animals! Of course the poo is real!!!
- Feed the cranky Tawny Frog Mouth! Our Tawnies love live meal worms and only the bravest can face the challenge of feeding them!
- Have you held a Burmese python lately? How many members of your team will hold Atomic Betty? Double points for this one!
As a part of your package you have the opportunity to choose one of two 30 minute presentations. This is a great way to empower you employees with knowledge of current topics that affect the community. Choose from the two options below:
TASMANIAN DEVIL CONSERVATION:
Learn about Australia’s largest conservation breeding program “Devil Ark” run by The Australian Reptile Park. This is an effort to save the Tasmanian devil from extinction by building insurance populations on mainland Australia. See devils feed, interact with each other and enjoy a photo and patting session* *(season depending)
DEADLY & DANGEROUS VENOM PROGRAM:
The Australian Reptile Park is the only provider of raw venom for the production of life-saving anti-venom of Australia’s deadliest snakes and the funnel-web spider. Go behind the scenes into our venom rooms and see a venomous snake being milked! Also, watch how funnel-web venom is extracted through the fangs of Australia’s most venomous spider. During this time, your team will see how the venom is prepared to be sent off to Bio CSL for production – if you dare!
PRICES FROM $100pp* + GST
*A surcharge of 20% applies on Sundays and after hours events (after 5:00pm). A surcharge of 30% applies on public holidays.
To enquire or book in your team building event, contact our Functions team on firstname.lastname@example.org
Or for just a break from your conference, we can offer a corporate group rate for entry. Enquire at email@example.com