Enjoy an outdoor BBQ in the heart of our beautiful Australian bushland setting featuring the wonderful native and exotic creatures that call our zoo home. Packages include a self cook option or you can let our friendly staff cook for you at an additional cost. Your BBQ lunch includes top quality meats, salads and drinks. Adults receive a piece of delicious cake and kids receive a lolly bag and ice block.
Guests will see Elvis, our star crocodile being fed (weekends and holidays only). Enjoy the daily wildlife shows and walk with Hugo, our giant Galapagos tortoise, witness a funnel web spider milking and see our koalas being fed at 2pm daily.
- Reserved seating
- Plastic cutlery, paper plates and serviettes.
- Adults – Steak, a sausage, onion and sauce, dinner roll, 2 x of salad, a can of soft drink and a piece of cake.
- Children – Sausage on a roll, sauce, 2 x salads, popper, lolly and an ice block
PRICE includes Entry:
- $61.50 per adult and/ $36.50 per child – cook yourself
- $100 – ARP staff will cook BBQ
- Min 15, Max 100
POA for groups of 100+
For bookings please contact reception at (02) 4340 1022 or email email@example.com.