The mighty roar of Tyrannosaurus Rex and the snapping jaws of the Raptor will be on show at the Australian Reptile Park daily throughout the summer school holidays for Jurassic Zoo. The choreographed event series showcases the Jurassic and Cretaceous periods of geological time millions of years ago. These two carnivores will also feature in a Park walk with keepers guiding their way to avoid any lunch snacks of the human kind along their path. Kids, and the young at heart, also have the chance to be a paleontologist at our Dino Dig! Learn how dinosaur experts find specimens and excavate your very own dinosaur!
Daily school holidays activities included in admission at the Australian Reptile Park will include:
– Kids exploratory Dino Dig and fossil finding sand pit
– Interactive dinosaur walks
– Dino Dance Party
– American alligator feeding show of 40 alligators in the Park’s lagoon
– See Elvis, Australia’s crankiest croc, feed daily at 1.30pm!
– Walking of Hugo the Galapagos tortoise for guests to rub his lucky shell
– Dingo bush walks and talks
– Roving keepers for hands-on animal experiences with snakes, lizards, and cute & cuddly mammals
PLUS, make sure to check out ANIMAL ENCOUNTERS and the AUSSIE BUSH WILDLIFE SLEEPOUT! See below for more info.