Keeper for a Day is an incredible experience that will take you behind the scenes at the Australian Reptile Park and give you a taste of the daily life of a zookeeper – a truly once-in-a-lifetime experience!
This BRAND-NEW guided program will give an all-access pass and show you a glimpse into the amazing world of the Australian Reptile Park. With a maximum of 14 people, this intimate experience will be guided by some of our senior keepers with activities such as:
- Learn the correct handling skills and have the chance to hold animals such as snakes, lizards, frogs, alligators, birds and mammals
- Personalised tour of spider and snake venom rooms with a venom milking demonstration
- Animal feeding activities throughout the Australian Reptile Park
- Exclusive enclosure access whilst servicing and interacting with animals
- Creating animal enrichment items and giving them to the inhabitants of the Reptile Park
*Schedules, activities and animals are subject to change
Our senior keepers will be taking photos throughout the day for you to keep as a memento and share with your friends on social media!
Suitable clothing and enclosed footwear must be worn on the day
The cost of Adult Keeper for a Day is $200.00 (online booking fees apply) per person and includes Park entry, plus morning tea and lunch. Adult Keeper for a Day runs during school holidays only.
- Tour runs from 9am – 4pm
- You must be 18+ years to participate in Adult Keeper for a Day
- Each Adult Keeper for a Day has limited numbers and is capped at 14 people per group, one group per day.
- A minimum of 6 participants must be booked for Adult Keeper for a Day to go ahead. If there are less than 6 participants booked, the program may be postponed to a later date.